Herald Land is delighted to announce a new Land site at the heart of one of the Government’s main growth zone within the Thames gateway with an estimate of 20,000 new homes and 50,000 new recruitment’s in the borough expected to establish over the next 25 years.
Dartford is situated on the border of Kent, London and Essex.
Some of the Key Highlights of this site are:
- 300 m from M25 highway junction
- 300 m from sports complex
- 600 m from Princes Park Stadium
- 2 km from Dartford Railway Station
- 5 km from North West Kent College
- 10 km from London City Airport
- 22 km from central London
- 40 km from London Gatwick Airport
- 45 km from London Heathrow Airport
Herald Land provides strategic and unswerving investment opportunities through its extensive portfolio of Freehold Land, Buy to Let, Student Accommodations and Airport Parking Investments.
Contact: +971 4 4403100