London – Third most expensive cities in the world.
The Knight Frank Report revealed the 10 most expensive cities in the world for property for 2015 – 2016.
10. Los Angeles, US. – $1m buys 57sq m of property
9. Paris, France – $1m buys 50sq m of property.
8. Shanghai, China – $1m buys 48sq m of prime property.
7. Sydney, Australia – $1m buys 41sq m for residential real estate.
6. Geneva, Switzerland – $1m buys 39sq m of luxury property.
5. Singapore, Malaysia – $1m buys 39sq m of real estate.
4. New York, US – $1m buys 34sq m of property space.
3. London, UK – $1m buys 21sq m of prime property
2.Hong Kong – $1m buys 20sq m of Real estate.
1.Monaco, France – $1m buys 17 sqm of luxury property.
If you’re willing to invest in and around London. Then Herald Land is your number 1 destination for your investments.
At Herald Land we offer strategic and reliable investment opportunities through our widespread portfolio of freehold land, Buy to Let hotel rooms, Student Accommodation and Airport Parking Investments.
Call: +971 4 440 3100